I mentioned that random conversations can be fun. And I’m also currently fishing for comments. So what I’m going to do is list a random number of random things about me. And then what I want you to do is follow up in the comments with your own random number of random things about you. Ready? Here we go:
- I have never seen the Godfather movies. There. I said it. My shame is out there for the world to see. I feel so violated.
- I love coconut. Well, at least I love the kind that is shredded, has sugar added, and is coated in chocolate. It’s my favorite kind. Tends to grow on special bushes out here in Kentucky. I’ve planted many of them in my yard. I’d show you pictures, but you’d only think they were Photoshopped.
- I just took a sip of Diet Mountain Dew.
- I’m thinking about how the 4 is going to show up on the left of this particular line even though I actually placed <li> at the beginning. The beauty of HTML, right?
- I love white tigers. I think they look cool. But I hate what people are doing to them.
- 01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101111 01101100 00101110
- My first online name was Sarcastic Sim.
- There is a ball filled with water and glitter on my desk. I pick it up and throw it in the air when I’m thinking.
So there you have it. 8 random things about me. And if you didn’t read the footnotes, you should. They were even more random, and that’s what this is all about, right? It’s now your turn, so feel free to leave a comment including them, or even a link to a post on your blog that has 8 of them already.Footnotes (or possibly random gibberish):
- Wait… Did I say that out loud? Guess it’s out there now.[↩]
- And they would be because there’s no such thing as a bush that grows chocolate covered coconut. Although it would be a wonderful experiment in cross breeding. Somebody needs to work on that now.[↩]
- Can you tell I’m reaching already?[↩]
- Ok. Now I’m not only reaching but being a geek at the same time. Sheesh.[↩]
- I could never own one. Imagine the feeding costs and the cost to get them declawed. Ouch.[↩]
- Although I don’t think Zebras are cool. Hmmm.[↩]
- See? I’m being geeky again. Try this site to decode that message: http://www.nickciske.com/tools/binary.php[↩]
- Bet you can’t guess what my specialty was.[↩]
- It makes pretty sparkles.[↩]
- Or 9, or 10, or even 172.[↩]